The NRHA Sire & Dam Program began in 1966 and provides significant benefits to the participants while helping support the NRHA.
• Stallions participating in the Sire & Dam Program are eligible for NRHA Futurity & Derby Sire Awards
• Mare owners have the opportunity to purchase breedings that they may not otherwise have access to at reduced rates
• Sire & Dam Offspring are eligible for reduced entry into the NRHA Futurity & Derby
• Sire & Dam Offspring are eligible for later entry deadlines in the NRHA Futurity & Derby
• Sire & Dam Offspring are automatically eligible to enter the NRHA Futurity & Derby
ALL BIDS ARE FINAL AND BINDING. Bids will not be erased under any circumstances.
Additional fees (chute/booking, shipped semen, etc) are payable to the stallion owner/agent. Check with the stallion’s agent for specifics.
Once the auction results have been verified, winning bidders will be notified by email.
The auction ends on January 10th at noon CST. Winners will be contacted after the end of the auction. Payment is due within seven days of receiving the invoice. We accept payment by check, money order, wire transfer, or credit card (any).
For more information on the program, visit nrha.com/siredam.
To enroll your stallion, or if you have any questions about the Sire & Dam Program or auction, please contact Haley Carmen at firstname.lastname@example.org.